I came across this article today titled: 8 Tips for Dealing Calmly with Criticism. It isn't directed towards animators, dailies or colleague feedback, but it definitely applies to all of the above! Here are the 8 tips, but if you go to the article there is more info after each tip.
1. Listen to what a critic is saying.
2. Don't be defensive.
3. Don't fire back by criticizing your critic.
4. Delay your reaction.
5. Explain honestly the reason for your actions.
6. Admit your mistakes.
7. Explain what you've learned.
8. Enjoy the fun of failure.