7.08.2012

Started a drawing class...

My boyfriend, Louie, and I started an online Gesture Drawing class through Schoolism, taught by Alex Woo and Louis Gonzales. We just finished week two and its been a lot of fun! Week 1 was all about the line of action, getting the main idea of the pose in one stroke. Week 2 was about capturing the pose in a simple, almost graphic, shape. Here is a page I did for that:
I did my best to push the poses further then what the model was doing, but I feel like I could have pushed some of them even further. If I have time I would like to pick a few to do so! OR I'll just keep that in mind for this week :P

3 comments:

Jared said...

Oh nice these are great gesture drawings jess! :)

mrs. c said...

i love the one in the bottom corner doing a tyra banks bootie-tooch!

Unknown said...

ooo fantastic batch!