7.30.2012

Showreel Updates!

I have been working on some awesome shows and I would like to share some of the shots I animated! (click the titles to see showreel)

Ted
I think we all were swearing more than usual after working on this show, ha! And not because we were angry, but because Ted is contagious! This show was a blast to work on and I am so glad for the response it is getting!

Breaking Dawn Part 1
Wolves are one of my favorite animals, so I had a blast studding up on them and trying to make them look realistic as possible in my shots.

Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon
I only got to work on this show for a little over a month after Pirates, but it was a lot of fun!

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The mermaids brought on a whole new challenge that I hadn't encountered before.


See my other showreels in my Animation section. Thanks for checking my work out!

1 comment:

Jared said...

Awesome job Jess! some really great animation love it! :D