5.06.2010

Iron Man 2 Comes out tomorrow!!!

Iron Man 2 comes out tomorrow!! I had an amazing time working on this film at ILM. Everyone worked so hard to make it the film it is. I loved the first one and I think this one is even better! Let me know what you think once you see it!!

*note: this is not my first film, but its IS my very first credit that is hitting the big screen. How cool is that! ..Just eight years ago I was sitting in my high school art room with paint all over my clothes and charcoal on my face.. I never thought in a million years I would be sitting where I am right now..*

6 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Jared said...

WOOT!

JulieBob said...

AHHHH!!!!! I'm soooooooooo happy for you!

Anirudh said...

Awesome! Cant wait to see your name in the credits Jess!

What a way to begin your journey of having your name in the credits on the big screen!

Matthew Revis said...

heya jess i just got back from seeing Iron Man 2 and as the credits rolled I saw your name and went "woohoo go jess!!!!" I got some weird looks but I don't care it was awesome to see an AM classmate's name up there!!!!! awesome work!!!! congrats!!

Claire said...

Your blog is awesome! Im so happy for you girl! I want to be in your shoes! Ah!