2.18.2010

Drawing Animals and the Drawaholics Blog!

Hello Hello! At the beginning of this year I started a Group Drawing Blog: Drawaholics that challenges everyone to do at least one drawing a week of the animal that is posted. Each month is one category with each week being a specific animal from that category. I mostly did this to help push myself to start drawing again. But also because I thought it would be a lot of fun to do with other artists! I find group things like this blog a great way to inspire each other and give and receive great feedback! Here are a couple of my favorite pieces I have done so far:


If you want to keep up with the weekly animal drawings just check out my Art Section every now and then or better yet keep an eye on the Group Drawing Blog and see other artist's interpretations of the weekly animal as well! If this is something you would like to participate in just send me an email so I can send you an invite to join!

No comments: