- Got a J-o-b in the film industry - Tippett then ILM
- Learned something new - Guitar
- Went skydiving - Monterey Bay, it was a perfect and beautiful experience!.. that I would totally do again!
- Explored the Bay Area - Hiking: Muir Woods, Joaquin Miller Park, Tilden Park. City: several music venues, restaurants and cafe's. I am also quite happy that I am getting the hang of this public transportation thing!
- Huge 'spring cleaning' through all of my belongings - everything I own is organized or donated/thrown away. This was such a BIG project...
- Get back into skiing - only went once, but I went!
- Get back into tennis - played with friends only a couple of times, but like the skiing - better then none!
- Did pretty good at not taking on more then I could handle.
New Years Resolutions for 2010
- Stay better in touch with family and friends.
- One drawing a day...so far failing at this one, will have to do extra to catch up.
- Exercise three times a week for a healthy body and mind.
- Read more books then I did in 2009.
- More outdoor/nature adventures then in 2009.
- Participate in more San Fran craziness.
- At least one camping trip.
- Tennis lessons!
- Learn to paint better - both digitally and with actual mediums.
- Learn something new - not sure what yet..
- Volunteer at least once.
- Burning Man?
What are some of yours??