I just spent ten wonderful months animating on Cats & Dogs: 2 at Tippett studio!
Some of the highlights:
- Learned how films are made from the inside.
- Learned how to animate talking and fighting animals.
- Amped up my animation skills far beyond where they were back in January.
- Learned how to come up with ideas faster and execute those ideas more clearly and simply.
- The leads and other animators were all extremely helpful and willing to spread their golden knowledge.
- Awesome shots that were challenging and I can't wait to put on my reel!
- Every single person at the studio was friendly and welcoming. Lots of smiles :)
- Walks, chocolate and coffee!
- Beer, pizza and donut Fridays!
- The 'Misery' Lounge!
- Meeting such talented, dedicated, and passionate artists, most of I can call my friends... (definitely the biggest highlight)
So whats next for me??