2.07.2009

Coraline = A Must See!

I saw Coraline yesterday and it was a weird, entertaining, beautiful art piece of a film! The environment/character designs were so unique and I am especially impressed by the mouth shapes of all things, ha! The animation completely blew me away with how smooth it was! The character personalities and developments were so strong and have made quite the impression on what seems a lot of people. I am planning on seeing it again before it is out of theaters and in 3D this time. I am also going to make a trip to the Cartoon Museum in the city and see the Coraline exhibit before they take it away.

Here are some goodies I found on the web:
 
Click here for more work of Shannon Tindle.


Click here for more work of Dan Krall.

Click here for more work of Shane Prigmore.

No comments: